'Unbroken Praise' - Matt Redman

View previous topic View next topic Go down

'Unbroken Praise' - Matt Redman

Post by Aslan_HQ on Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:53 am

Just 2 weeks to go until the release of the hotly anticipated new album from Matt Redman!
'Unbroken Praise' is now available to pre-order on our website:
http://www.aslanchristianbooks.com/Matt-Redman-Unbroken-Praise-5099992864122-p/5099992864122.htm
What's more, you can use discount code FBACB15 to receive an extra 10% off!

We've heard a few teasers of this album and are really looking forward to it being available for all of you to hear too!
Some staple church songs on there for 2015/16!
Aslan_HQ
Admin

View user profile http://www.aslanchristianbooks.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Unbroken Praise' - Matt Redman

Post by Leona123 on Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:38 am

I got this almost as soon as it came out! (thanks for the voucher code!)

I really liked it and it's been in my car stereo since.
As the info on your link says, the album is kind of this tool to help build you up when you're battling through the stress and the curveballs of life. There are deep songs that reflect the questions and the uncertainties that come when facing struggles and needing to know God is close, but also some upbeat songs to help step out of that and build up a lifestyle of praise again but without denying the weight of the situations you're in.
I also love the mix of songs on there; there's some classic 90s Redman style tracks, some tracks that are ideal for worship at church, some folky upbeat ones (along the Rend Collective lines), and there's one in particular that's like that 'It Is Well' song that was really popular when it came out last year (probably because they both use the 'it is well with my soul' line!)

Really good album.
Leona123
Early Reader
Early Reader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum