Forum Opening! **Giveaway**

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Forum Opening! **Giveaway**

Post by Aslan_HQ on Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:10 am

Thank you to those members who have helped get the ball rolling by testing out our forum for us over the last couple of weeks.
The forum is now officially LIVE and open to all of our customers! bounce

So to celebrate, we're offering one of our forum members the chance to win a selection of our great books for FREE!!
All you have to do is sign up and start posting around the forum!
One of the forum members will be selected at random on the 30th April, so sign up, share the link round, and get posting!

------------------------

ASLAN STANDARD COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS:

Competition details form part of these terms and conditions
- Entry closes at noon (GMT) on 30th April 2015
- Members who have joined up until 12pm on 30th April 2015 will be included in the randomised winner selection. (This includes members who have joined the forum prior to the forum link being made available to the general public).
- Entry is open to residents of the UK except employees (and their families) of Aslan Christian Books, its printers and agents, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competitions.
- The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or address when organising the delivery of the winner's prize will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- Multiple accounts owned by the same individual will not be counted and may be deleted by the forum administrator.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Aslan Christian Books relating to any post-winning publicity.
- If applicable; Unless stated otherwise all postal entries must be made on the relevant coupon or form printed in the magazine.
- Unless stated otherwise the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date stated within the promotional material.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
- Confirmation of the prize will also be made in writing to the winner(s).
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision. Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- The provider of the prize is specified within the promotional material.
- The Promoter is Aslan Christian Books, 3 Woodland Industrial Estate, Westbury, BA13 3QS
- In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material (or any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry), the details of the promotional material (and any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry) shall prevail.
Aslan_HQ
Admin

View user profile http://www.aslanchristianbooks.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Opening! **Giveaway**

Post by RuthWebbVet on Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:17 pm

Done and started posting!

RuthWebbVet
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LittleBlueCar on Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:26 pm

yay!!!
LittleBlueCar
Early Reader
Early Reader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aslan_HQ on Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:54 am

Just a few hours left to enter!
Simply sign up to the forum and post before noon today to be in with a chance of winning.
And if you're already signed up - why not post the link to the forum and mention the giveaway on your facebook and twitter pages?

We'll be picking our winner at random this afternoon! clown
Aslan_HQ
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aslan_HQ on Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:27 pm

And the winner is....

Like a Star @ heaven  Amys Auntie!!!!  Like a Star @ heaven

Congratulations, Sue!  Smile

Send us a PM with your address, and we'll get your prize in the post!

As for everyone else, a BIG thank you from all of us here at Aslan HQ for being some of the first members to join our forum, and making it such a wonderful community!

We'll have a brand new competition for you all next month - so stay tuned!
Aslan_HQ
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amys Auntie on Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:32 pm

Ooh lovely, thank you so much; feeling truly blessed.
Amys Auntie
Early Reader
Early Reader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amys Auntie on Wed May 06, 2015 3:56 pm

Very Happy And blessed I am!!! I received a lovely parcel from Aslan this afternoon, thank you so much for the goodies inside.  I wouldn't have thought of buying any of them for myself but looking at the indexes and reading the cover information I can see they are ones I will enjoy.
The book by Pope Francis is definitely one I wouldn't have chosen as I don't have a Catholic background but.....I can't wait to start that one as basically its about how we should be doing church in our communities & throughout the world.  I live in an area where my church is just beginning to break into the community to bring the love & light of Christ into the darkness of poverty, depression, hopelessness & despair.  This one will be a huge encouragement to me and those I know who will have it thrust into their hands once I've finished with it!!
Thank you once again Aslan, such a blessing. cheers
Amys Auntie
Early Reader
Early Reader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aslan_HQ on Fri May 08, 2015 9:20 am

What a wonderful message!
We're so glad you like them. We tried to bring you a broad range of titles that both reflect the kind of themes you mentioned you liked exploring and also ventured into areas that are a little different to that.
We hope they bless you and encourage you!
Aslan_HQ
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum