NIV AUDIO BIBLE READ BY DAVID SUCHET

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NIV AUDIO BIBLE READ BY DAVID SUCHET

Post by ILoveLions on Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:07 am

NIV AUDIO BIBLE: THE GOSPELS - MATTHEW TO JOHN

I have just started my next Aslan Christian Books item. As my time is already very allocated to lots of activities, I thought that I would try and listen to The NIV Audio Bible. I opened the item. My CD player is not very modern and I'm not sure where it is at the moment, as I am trying to decorate. I thought that I would try my DVD player which does play CD's. I didn't have much success trying to play that as it does not have any MP3 facilities as stated are needed on the cover. The tracks are all formatted as MP3 files and are able to be played on any device that is able to open the files and has the correct application. Next stop a computer.

This was much more successful and could be played very easily straight away. Very simple.
There is one CD in the package and it is separated into all the different Chapters of The New Testament Gospels from Matthew to John. Each track is very neatly partitioned and available to listen to several times if needed. The Narration is very simple and pleasant and keeps your attention throughout each section. My First thought is that this is very pleasant storytelling and a very peaceful and enjoyable way to spend any spare time in a fast paced, modern, world.

I started to listen to the first Section of Matthew, which explains the chronological genealogy of the main characters in The Bible, before the birth of Jesus. I am looking forward to listening to the rest of the item alongside reading through my recently ordered NIV HARDBACK JOURNALLING BIBLE.

Also Available

NIV AUDIO BIBLE: READ BY DAVID SUCHET (MP3 CD)

NIV DAVID SUCHET AUDIO AND LARGE PRINT LEATHER BIBLE GIFT EDITION

ILoveLions
Emerging Reader
Emerging Reader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NIV AUDIO BIBLE READ BY DAVID SUCHET

Post by ILoveLions on Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:24 pm

A computer will play and enable you to view the files easily and choose the Chapter and Verse of your choice. Once on your computer, these can be placed on any other MP3 playing device that you own

ILoveLions
Emerging Reader
Emerging Reader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum