The Challenge of Lent

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Challenge of Lent

Post by ILoveLions on Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:42 pm

The first day of Lent. I have decided NOT TO GIVE UP SUSHI and I am reading the THE LIFE-CHANGING MAGIC OF TIDYING: A SIMPLE, EFFECTIVE WAY TO BANISH CLUTTER FOREVER.

Last edited by ILoveLions on Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:08 am; edited 2 times in total

ILoveLions
Emerging Reader
Emerging Reader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Challenge of Lent

Post by Aslan_HQ on Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:22 am

I'm not sure we could give up sushi either.
How are you finding The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying? We've heard good things!
If you want to continue your journey into the magical world of strategic tiyding, her latest book Spark Joy is packed with illustrations and an indepth look at decluttering and tidying specific categories of things e.g. frames photographs, clothing, kitchen items, etc as well as looking at each room as a whole.
It's really good!
Aslan_HQ
Admin

View user profile http://www.aslanchristianbooks.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ILoveLions on Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:55 pm

The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying - very inspiring. Although, I hardly have time to read it, as I always seem to be tidying. The author has some splendid advice on how to get organised once and for all and make some time and space to enjoy life.

I have decided to read it through once, before I begin to disorganise any clutter. Sorting by categories sounds quite complicated, I usually do a impulsive rummage. Also I am enjoying imagining the lifestyle I will be able to lead once I have cleared the clutter. Hopefully this will involve less chasing of the dog with random items.

ILoveLions
Emerging Reader
Emerging Reader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ILoveLions on Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:43 pm

Well. I have successfully sorted through my clothes and placed them neatly with something as close to folding as I can. These look impressively organised and I am sure finding clothes is getting alot faster. I will resume to sorting the next group of objects on the list after pulling some cupboards down and drilling my way through a wall.

Do not let anyone near the folding after it is completed.

ILoveLions
Emerging Reader
Emerging Reader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum